ศาลาสุวพักตร์วิไลยพรรณ
ศาลาสุวพักตร์วิไลยพรรณ (ศาลาฝรั่ง)
บริเวณปากทางเข้าด้านทิศตะวันตกเฉียงใต้ของเขามอ วัดประยุรวงศาวาส เป็นที่ตั้งของศาลา
สุวพักตร์วิไลยพรรณหรือ “ศาลาฝรั่ง” ซึ่งมีความงดงามทางสถาปัตยกรรมแบบตะวันตก และเป็นที่นิยมในสมัยรัชกาลที่ ๕ สร้างขึ้นเมื่อพุทธศักราช ๒๔๒๘ โดยเจ้าพระยาภาสกรวงศ์ (พร บุนนาค) บุตรคนสุดท้องของสมเด็จเจ้าพระยาบรมมหาประยูรวงศ์ ผู้สถาปนาพระอาราม

     ต่อมา เมื่อพุทธศักราช ๒๔๗๐ พระเจ้าบรมวงศ์เธอ พระองค์เจ้าสุวพักตร์วิไลยพรรณ พระเจ้า
ลูกเธอพระองค์ที่ ๑๐ ในพระบาทสมเด็จพระจุลจอมเกล้าเจ้าอยู่หัว ประสูติแต่เจ้าคุณพระประยูรวงศ์ (แพ บุนนาค) ธิดาเจ้าพระยาสุรวงศ์ไวยวัฒน์ (วร บุนนาค) หรือ “เจ้าคุณทหาร” ได้ทรงบูรณปฏิสังขรณ์ศาลาหลังใหญ่ที่เจ้าพระยาภาสกรวงศ์สร้างไว้เมื่อพุทธศักราช ๒๔๒๘ โปรดให้ประดิษฐานตราสัญลักษณ์และอักษรพระนามย่อเพื่อเป็นอนุสรณ์ ณ บริเวณหน้าบันศาลา 

     ลักษณะสถาปัตยกรรมของศาลาสุวพักตร์วิไลยพรรณ เป็นสถาปัตยกรรมแบบตะวันตก มีลักษณะเป็นศาลาโถงใหญ่รูปสี่เหลี่ยม เปิดโล่ง ก่ออิฐถือปูน หลังคาเป็นทรงปั้นหยา มุขหน้าเป็นหลังคาจั่วผนัง
ปิดล้อมทุกด้านเพื่อประดิษฐานพระพุทธรูป ด้านบนเป็นพื้นเรียบ มีเสาและคานเป็นหินแบบดอริก (Doric) ประดับลวดลายศิลปะแบบเรอเนซองส์ (Renaissance) ซึ่งเป็นที่นิยมในสมัยรัชกาลที่ ๕ ฝ้าเพดานฉาบเรียบสีขาว เซาะร่อง ลักษณะทางสถาปัตยกรรมของศาลาสุวพักตร์วิไลยพรรณคล้ายคลึงกับศาลาดำรงธรรมวัดเทพศิรินทราวาส ที่สร้างขึ้นเมื่อพุทธศักราช ๒๔๓๘ เพื่อเป็นศาลาฟังสวดพระอภิธรรม

     ศาลาหลังนี้ ผู้สร้างมีจุดมุ่งหมายเพื่อการสาธารณประโยชน์แก่คนทั่วไป ได้เข้ามานั่งพักยามเยี่ยมชมเขามอ วัดประยุรวงศาวาส

Suvabaktra Vilayabarn Pavilion (Sala Farang)
     At the South-western entrance of the Rockery is the  Suwaphakwilaiphan Pavilion, commonly known as the Sala Farang because of its Western architectural style which was fashionable in the reign of King Rama V. The pavilion was built in 1885 by Chao Phraya Bhasakorawongse (Phon Bunnag, the youngest son of Somdetch Chao Phraya Borom Maha Prayunrawongse, the founder of the temple.
      In 1937, H.R.H. Princess Suvabaktra Vilayabarn, the tenth daughter of King Rama V, who was born to Chao Khun Phra Prayunrawongse (Pae Bunnag), a daughter of Chao Phraya Surawongse Vayavadhana (Vara Bunnag) or Chaokhun Thaharn, had the large pavilion that had been built in 1885 by Chao Phraya Bhasakorawongse, renovated. She had her emblem and her monogram in the Thai letters Sor Wor, inscribed in the pediment of the pavilion.

      This Western-styled pavilion is a large, square, open structure, made of plaster-coated brick. The roof-structure is in the Colonial style; the front porch, used to enshrine a Buddha image, is fitted with a gable and it is closed on all sides. The top is a smooth floor, with Doric-style columns and beams, decorated with Renaissance designs, popular in the reign of King Rama V. The ceilings are white-washed and grooved. The architectural style of this pavilion resembles that of Damrongtham Pavilion at Wat Thepsirintharawas, which was built in 1895 to serve as a sanctum for Phraabhitham chanting during a funeral ceremony.
      The builder of this pavilion wanted it to serve the general public. Visitors can sit and rest here when they come to visit the Rockery at Wat Prayurawongsawas.